Satyapal Malik was born into a farmer’s family in the Baghpat district of UP, which was a simple family, later his father died at the age of one and a half years, and his mother brought him up, as a very good leader with a very good image.
And the famous feature of his governorship is that he was a leader with a clear image and a truthful speaker, due to which he has always been in controversies, today we are going to read full details about Satya Pal Malik’s Bio, age, income, height, weight, family, career, birthplace. Please Stay with us and read the complete article of Satya Pal Malik’s biography. Satya pal malik Wikipedia U can also read.
Satya Pal Malik Wiki/Bio
|Real Name||Satyapal Malik|
|Date of Birth||25 December 1946|
|Place of Birth||Hisawada, United Provinces, British India|
|Home Town||Hisawada, United Provinces, British India|
|Educational Qualification||LLB, B.Sc, Diploma in Parliamentary Affairs|
|Hobbies/interests||Reading Books, Listening to Music, Photography|
Satya Pal Malik Education
Satyapal Malik was born in Baghpat, a small village in UP, which was under British India. Malik did his schooling in the local school in his village. He went to Meerut for graduation, where he completed his BSc and LLB and was active in student politics.
Satyapal Malik Family
Malik married Iqbal Malik on 14 December 1970. who is a social worker teacher and environmentalist and they have a son Dev Kabir Malik who works as a renowned graphic designer. Kabir Malik’s wife is an IIT graduate.
The political career of Satya Pal Malik
Satyapal Malik’s family background was not political but he became active in student politics while studying in college, later contested and won his first election as MLA from Baghpat seat in 1974 on the ticket of Charan Singh’s party Bhartiya Kranti Dal, in which he won the National Communist Party. defeated Acharya Deepa Shankar who was the biggest leader at that time
• In the year 1974, he joined the Lok Dal.
• In the year 1974, he became the Bharatiya Kranti Dal MLA from Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh.
• In the year 1984, he joined the Congress.
• In the year 1984, he became the MP of the Rajya Sabha.
• In the year 1987, he resigned from the Congress party after the Bofors scam.
• In the year 1988, he joined the party Janata Dal led by VP Singh.
• In the year 1989, he became the Member of Parliament from Aligarh.
• In the year 2004, he joined BJP.
• In the year 2017, he became the Governor of Bihar.
• In the year 2018, he was the interim governor of Odisha for 2 months.
• In the year 2018, he became the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir
Satya Pal Malik (23 August 2018 To 30 October 2019)
first election as MLA from the Baghpat seat in 1974 on the ticket of Charan Singh’s party Bhartiya Kranti Dal
Budha Dev Singh
5 August 2019
Jammu and Kashmir Bihar Meghalaya
Malik’s income is pension from his Governor and MLA quota, which is 4 to ₹ 500000
Regarding commenting on BJP and Modi Ji’s government