In this Article, We will Learn all about Ghanshyam Parekh’s Wiki, Biography, Age, net Worth, Income, Education, Achievements, Journey, cast, work, career, family, Early Life, Physical stats, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Many more. So please read the complete Article slowly and Stay with us.
Who is Ghanshyam Parekh?
Ghanshyam is CEO of Paper N Parcels a delivery service company of all kinds of essential regular things from pick up to delivery to people’s doorstep. He started this company with her sister’s son name Tilak Mehta. Who is a 13-year-old boy who becomes the youngest successful entrepreneur in the world. He was 13 years old in 2018 when he co-founded the PNP with his maternal uncle Ghanshyam Parekh.
|Full Name||Ghanshyam Parekh|
|Profession||CEO of PNP|
|Date of Birth||3 April 1987 (not verified)|
|Age (In 2023)||36 years (not verified)|
|Birthplace||Mumbai (not verified)|
|Net Worth||$4 Million (not verified)|
Ghanshyam is the CEO of Paper N Parcels a delivery service of all kinds of essential regular things from pick up to delivery to the people’s doorstep. He started this company with her sister’s son name Tilak Mehta. Who is a 13-year-old boy who becomes the youngest successful entrepreneur in the world. He was 13 years old in 2018 when he co-founded the PNP with his maternal uncle. As per the reports his company’s turnover crossed 100 crores in the financial year 2020-21. Its a good news for the Tilak and Ghanshyam his uncle. They both started there work honestly and helped many of people’s with PNP.
|Height (approx.)||5″9 inches|
- Aman Gupta Age Wife Biography
- Divya Gandotra Tandon Biography, Age & More
- Gaurav Munjal Biography Life Age Career Height Unacademy
- Farrhad Acidwalla Biography, Age & More
- Trishneet Arora Profound Biography, Age, Family, Net Worth, & More
- Seema Patil (Nithin Kamath’s Wife) Age, Cast, Height, Family, Husband, Biography & More
- Akhilendra Sahu Biography, Net Worth, & More
- Advait Thakur Profound Biography & More
- Sreelakshmi Suresh Profound Biography, Age & More
He is the CEO of PNP.
$4 Million (not verified).
He is 36 years old.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.