Who is Anupam Mittal?
Anupam Mittal is an Indian entrepreneur, business executive, and angel investor. He is the Founder and CEO of People Group and shaadi.com and is currently a judge on Shark Tank India Season 2, in which he invests in startups.
Anupam Mittal was born on 23 December 1971 in Mumbai, his father’s name is Gopal Krishna Mittal and his mother’s name is Bhagwati Devi Mittal. Anupam Mittal was married on 4 July 2013 in Jaipur Rajasthan to Anchal Kumar, who is a great model.
|Date of Birth||23 December 1971|
|Age (as of 2022)||51 years|
|Birth of Place||Mumbai Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai Maharashtra|
|Famous For||Shark Tank India Season 1 & 2 Judge|
Anupam Mittal Education
|School||Local School Mumbai|
|College/University||Boston College, Massachusetts United States|
|Education Qualification||1994- 1997: Business and Commerce from Boston College Massachusetts United States|
Anupam Mittal Career
Anupam Mittal is an alumnus of Boston College and did his MBA in Operations and Strategic Management in 1994-97. After doing his MBA, Anupam started the journey of an entrepreneur and founded People Group.
His company has shaadi.com makaan.com and Mauj Mobile app.
He founded shaadi.com in 1997 after an incident that was initially named Sagaai.com. After some time shaadi.com became so famous that it became very easy for people to choose their life partner.
Companies of Anupam Mittal
- Apart from Shaadi.com, Anupam Mittal also founded Makaan.com which is one of the popular sites for online real estate.
- After the ban on TikTok in India, Anupam also brought Mauj app which is a short video-sharing app and currently. One of the most popular video apps in India.
- Apart from this, Anupam is also the founder member, and former president of the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and the founder co-president of H2 India.
- Anupam Mittal is one of the top angel investors in the country and has invested in over 200 businesses.
- Currently Judged in Sony TV’s Shark Tank India Show Season 1 and 2 where he invests in many Startups.
Height & Physical status
|Height||in cm – 177|
in feet – 5’7″
- Anupam Mittal is an angel investor who has invested in around 200 companies.
- Anupam Mittal is a great investor and judge in Sony TV’s upcoming Shark Tank India show Season 1 or 2.
- Anupam Mittal’s flagship company shaadi.com and makaan.com.
Through his hard work and dedication, Anupam Mittal’s Net Worth of 2023 is around 200 crores. He is a well-known figure in the business world and has earned a great deal of money and popularity from his profession. Apart from his start-ups, he is quite an active investor and has invested in many businesses.
Aman Gupta (boAt) Biography —— Click Here
Peyush Bansal (Lanskart) Biography —— Click Here
Amit Jain (CarDekho.com) Biography —— Click Here
Vineeta Singh (Sugar Cosmetics) Biography —— Click Here
Ashneer Grover Biography —— Click Here
Anupam Mittal is the Founder & CEO of People Group And has been a judge on Sony Live’s upcoming Shark Tank India show Season 1 and 2
Aanchal Kumar (Model)
Around 200 Crore
24 October 1979
DISCLAIMER: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.