Amit Jain COO of cardekho let’s discuss more about Amit, so be connected with us. Read the full article about it slowly.
Who is Amit Jain:
Amit Jain is a Judge in Shark Tank India Season 2 and the Founder and CEO of Car Dekho Amit Jain was born on 12 November 1976 in Jaipur Rajasthan His father was Prashant Jain who was an RBI officer who died in 2006 His mother’s name was Neelima Jain and elder brother’s name is Anurag Jain who is the co-founder and CEO of CarDekho.
In 2006, he founded Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. and Started a software company after that he started the online services Cardekho.com, insurancedekho.com, and collegedekho.com today his company’s net worth is 1.2 billion Dollars.
Amit Jain Biography:
|Date of Birth||12 November 1977|
|Age ( as of 2023)||Age ( as of 2022)|
|Birth of Place||Jaipur Rajasthan|
|Home Town||Jaipur Rajasthan|
|Famous||Shark Tank India Season 2 Judge|
Amit Jain Career:
- Amit Jain completed his schooling at St. Xavier’s School, Jaipur, after which he moved to Delhi, took admitted to IIT Delhi in the year 1995, and successfully obtained his engineering degree in the year 1999.
- After doing BTech from IIT Delhi in the year 1999, Amit got a job at Tata Consultancy Services i.e. TCS, where he worked as a software engineer.
- Moved to Texas in 2000, where he worked as a Senior Associate in an American software company named Trilogy.
- After working in Texas for 7 years, came to India and in 2006, along with his brother, started a software outsourcing company Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. started. Presently Amit is its CEO and co-founder.
- In the year 2008, Amit along with his brother Anurag went to see the Auto-Expo organized in Delhi. He thought why not sell the car online? In the same year, he started “CarDekho”. He said that people who buy a car need to know about that car before buying it, keeping this in mind the Car Dekho portal has been started. After 7 years of hard work, CarDekho (Cardekho Owner) received Series-A funding of $15 million in 2013. And in no time this company became a unicorn.
Amit Jain is married to Pihu Jain and the couple has two sons.
|Parents||Father – Prashant Jain (died in 2006)|
Mother – Nilima Jain (homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother – Anurag Jain ( Co-Founder Car Dekho)|
|School||St. Xavier’s Senior Secondary School, Jaipur|
|College/University||Indin Institute of Technology, Delhi|
Amit Jain Company:
|YEAR||NAME OF THE COMPANY||POSITION|
|2007||GIRNARSOFT||CEO & CO-FOUNDER|
|2008||CARDEKHO||CEO & CO-FOUNDER|
Height & Physical Status:
|Height||in feet – 5’5″|
in cm – 165
Social Media Account:
Amit Jain Net worth:
He co-founded ‘CarDekho’, a leading car search company in 2008. Amit Jain’s net worth will cross $100 million (approx). The company’s value has been estimated at $1.2 billion.
- Amit Jain is a resident of Jaipur Rajasthan.
- His education qualification is B.Tech from IIT Delhi in 1995.
- He started the CarDekho company in 2008.
- Now many of his companies are running which Cardekho.com, insurance dekho.com, Bikedekho.com, etc.
- Amit Jain is currently a judge on Shark Tank India Season 2 investing in even more startups.
- All their companies are running in profits.
Aman Gupta (boAt) Biography —— Click Here
Peyush Bansal (Lanskart) Biography —— Click Here
Anupam Mittal (shaadi.com) Biography —— Click Here
Vineeta Singh (Sugar Cosmetics) Biography —— Click Here
Ashneer Grover Biography —— Click Here
Founder and Founder of CarDekho Company and Judge of Shark Tank India Season 2
Around 800 crore
DISCLAIMER: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.